Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Unforgetable Gift:


Once whn I was in school

My Mam askd… ..a qstn?

Whc is d preciouable Gift u got from Parents?

I wonder wht would b the answer in my 4th age

I think but I was vain

Dhen I askd my Mom ….

Mom wht s the answer …..she replied wth

sMiling …and said

she took my hands in her hands and

and Kept near her …..i was wonder y…??

she said u r precious gift is being bring up by me,

u wll get it soon

I was so excited that I askd her wth my stampd Leg

She shouted 4r first time …..

She told dnt beat me….ur Gift wll

Dhn she tld me 2 wait 4r sum days ….

I was so excited that I use to stare evry day at her…

Finally God &my Mom gave me d gift 4r my 5th bdy

Bt bfr 9 days bfr me…dat was none oder my Sis….

I askd y so early to God…

God Replied “Child its CHITRAgUPTAN Mistakn “

He done d mistkn whl calcutng d Days….”

1 comment: