Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Four Sister


We are four sisters
Four sisters are we
I love each of you,
And I know you love me

We’re not always together,
Life sometimes keeps us apart.
But we're never separated
We’re in each other's heart.

Now I know we've had our troubles,
But we always get thru.
The real message is you love me,
And I also love you.

We have had lots of good times
That we'll never forget
Sometimes we worry
And sometimes we fret

But if God ever gave me
Something special you see,
It might have been the blessing of,
Four sisters are we.
The Lord above has gave me lots
Of happiness and glee
But the most special thing he did was
Make us sisters, all Four


This Poem is Dedicated to my sis Sudha,SethuRani &Jhansi Rani........for my Lovely sisters ......Miss u so much ..............

9 comments:

  1. Nice poem....becoming an poet....congratz....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..... good ma..... me too luv u all....... and miss u so much....
    nice....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice one..Keep it up!

    தோழியே!
    மேலொருவர் சொன்னார்- நீ
    ஒரு கவிஞர் என்று!
    அடுத்தவர் சொன்னார் - உங்கள்
    அனைவரையும் நேசிப்பதாக!
    மற்றொருவர் சொன்னார்-நீ
    அதிர்ஷ்டக்காரி என்று!

    நீ சொன்னாய்,
    கடவுள் செய்த அற்புதம் எங்களைச்(YOU) சகோதரிகளாக படைத்ததாக!

    ஆம் தோழியே ! நானும் சொல்கிறேன்
    நாங்கள் அதிர்ஷ்டக்காரர்கள் என்று !

    உங்களைப் போன்ற சகோதரிகள்
    எங்களுக்குத் தோழிகளாக கிடைத்தற்காக !

    --
    Murali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poem....Nice Sisters...Be always like this....may god bless u all....

    Urs,
    Sri

    ReplyDelete
  5. As per the view of technicality it’s not a poem but now (contemporary) the concept has change. Now the poetries reality, truth. In that view this poetry is very good so keep writing… with

    warm regards
    santhosh pallassana

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey very gud da..itzz true real one di...v wil same like dis alwayzz...luv u

    ReplyDelete
  7. thkkkkkkkk da so nice of uuuuuuuu..........we will b always same like dis......... me 2 luv u

    by ur
    janu

    ReplyDelete
  8. sha....supera irruku..ungalukkula..oru mini vaira muthu..irukurathu..intha muthuvukku poramaisssssssss a irruku....

    four sister kku poem eluthuna neenga..koodiya seekiram..unga brother kaaha vum eluthuveenga...kandippa...

    ReplyDelete