Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Family


When monsters lurked beneath my bed,
And scary dreams ran through my head,
When thunder growled those sounds I dread,
There you were,
My father.

When scuffed up knees made me cry,
Soft hankies wiped my sad eyes dry,
Coaxing me each time I tried,
You were always there,
My mother.

Who held my hand when I was scared?
Ate candy that he should have shared,
The things I did because you dared,
My brother.

In times of trouble, times of need,
I feel such strength surrounding me,
Without whose love I can’t succeed,
I love you all my family

2 comments:

  1. asusual so nice blog...... keep writting.. finishin with ma own quote : " love is like yellow pages if u start to love and care truely then u start to search urself clearly "-suga

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awsome.....

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete